And We’ve researched and found some of the best models on the market today. Now that you’re here, too, you can learn more about them and decide which one is right for you.
We’ll tell you a little about each product we recommend so that you have all the information necessary to make an informed buying decision. Let’s get started!
Top 10 Best 1-8 power scope: Reviews & Listing
When it comes to 1-8 power scope, there are many options. The good news is you don’t have to spend hours trying them all out to find the best one for you. We’ve done the hard work for you!
During the testing process, we compared the features and functionality of several popular 1-8 power scope products on the market today. Following this, we reviewed some of the best sellers on Amazon and heard what people had to say about them.
We also looked at expert and customer reviews on Amazon and other websites like YouTube to get a better idea of how these products stack up against each other in terms of:
- Ease of Use
- Service and more.
- Multi-coated lens for enhanced clarity and contrast; 30mm tube for increased turret adjustment range and increased brightness
- Locking target turrets prevent accidental adjustment; 1/2-MOA target turrets and intuitive reticle for simplified adjustments, tracking, and holdover
- Included one-piece mount for a strong hold and ideal mounting position on modern sporting rifles
- Illuminated All Purpose Tactical Reticle (A. P. T. R. ) for precision measurement without a crowded sight picture; Leaf-spring turret control for positive and responsive click adjustments
- Nitrogen gas-filled, fog-proof construction; Illuminated glass-etched reticle; Water and shock resistant
- This Bushnell 1-8x24mm AR Optics riflescope features our illuminated BDC reticle for fast and accurate target acquisition. To speed up switching between magnification we’ve given you two Throw Down Power Change Levers (PCL) of different length. The 6 mil per revolution turrets are capped to protect them from bumps and hard use
- [SFP LPVO RIFLESCOPE] 1-8x magnification; 24mm objective lens; Capped turrets; Fully multi-coated (FMC) optics; 30mm tube; Nitrogen Purged Fog-Proofing, IPX7 waterproof rating
- [ILLUMINATED SFP BDC RETICLE] Calibrated for .223/5.56 ammunition; holds out to 500 yards
- [THROW-DOWN POWER CHANGE LEVER] For fast magnification changes; two different height lever knobs included
- [30 YEAR LIFETIME IRONCLAD WARRANTY] Backed by Bushnell's Lifetime Ironclad warranty, this riflescope is engineered and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for its 30-year product lifetime. Fully transferable and no receipt required.
- Variable 1-8x magnification second focal plane scope features the ACSS Standard reticle for 5.56 .45.308
- ACSS reticle combines BDC, wind holds, moving target leads, and range estimation in an easy to use system
- Partial red illumination with 11 brightness settings powered by a common CR2032 battery
- Waterproof, fog resistant and nitrogen purged with a 6063-aluminum scope body and black anodized finish
- Fully multicoated lenses
- Kit includes cantilever mount, throw lever, and honeycomb lens filter
- 6x optical system
- Pop-up locking turrets
- Red or greeen illuminated reticle
- Resettable turrets
- ✔ TACTICON IS A COMBAT VETERAN OWNED COMPANY ✔ INCLUDED CANTILEVER MOUNT WITH LEVELING KIT- Don’t worry about hunting down a mount for you optic. The Tacticon Falcon V2 LPVO comes standard with an aluminum nitride coated cantilever mounting system with a bubble level kit to level the mount on your firearm.
- ✔ ILLUMINATED MIL-DOT RETICLE (Red or Black) - 11 different brightness settings to accommodate your visibility any time of morning, afternoon, or dusk.
- ✔ INCREDIBLE EYE RELIEF – This 1-4x24mm magnified scope provides over 4 to 4.5 inches of eye relief minimizing shadowing in the lens that you’ll find in other optics.
- ✔ WATERPROOF ✔ FOG PROOF - Sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture or dust from getting inside and nitrogen purged to prevent fogging inside the glass optic.
- ✔ LIFETIME WARRANTY AND EXTRA SET OF BATTERIES INCLUDED! No hassle 100% satisfaction guarantee with every sight. 1 CR2032 battery PLUS 1 extra CR2032 battery is included!
- The cordless screwdriver features motion activation variable speed and reversing control for precise fastening control
- Motion activated variable speed 0-430 rpm of the rechargeable screwdriver is made for fastening into wood, plastic, and light-gauge metal
- The powered screwdriver allows illumination in confined areas without shadowing
- Battery charge status on tool notifies when to charge packs
- 1/4-inch hex allows for quick screwdriver bit change and holds 1-inch bit tips
- Variable Power: Magnification of the scope is adjustable
- Mounting Accessories Included: Ring mounts with appropriate saddle height are included with the product
- 30mm Tube with Best in Class Emerald Lens Coatings to Achieve Maximum Light Transmission for Best Clarity
- Precision made for fit and finish
- The 1-4x24 Crossfire II Riflescope is one of many configurations in the Crossfire II line. The V-Brite reticle uses the v-plax Format with battery-powered electronics to illuminate the center dot for hunters/shooters during extra-low light conditions.
- With long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving Eye box, you'll be able to quickly get a sight picture and acquire your target. The fast focus Eyepiece allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Anti-reflective, fully multi-coated lenses provide bright and clear views for the user.
- Capped reset turrets are finger adjustable with MOA clicks that can be reset to zero after sighting in.
- A single piece tube constructed from aircraft grade aluminum ensures strength and shockproof performance. O-ring sealed and Nitrogen purged, the Crossfire II delivers waterproof and fog proof performance.
- The Strike Eagle 1-8x24 FFP scope gives accurate holdovers at any magnification you’ve been looking for in an LPVO, providing you with the ultimate short to medium-range riflescope.
- The EBR-8 reticle provides true red dot-like performance at 1x and holdovers out to 600 yards, and an included ranging feature in the reticle. With 9 daylight and 2 night-vision settings, you can dial up illumination to perfectly match the scenario.
- The XD optical system and fully multi-coated lenses deliver a crisp sight picture to pick out targets faster. The included throw lever makes for rapid magnification changes.
- To stand up to getting knocked around, the shockproof, 30mm tube is made of aircraft grade aluminum, and capped turrets keep your zero locked in.
- The scope is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt.
- QHD+ Sensor ensures a crystal clear image quality at any time and distance; combined with an HD screen and comfortable 3" eye relief.
- Night Vision mode delivers enhanced and rapid target acquisition in complete darkness.
- Video Records footage of your hunting pursuits in razor-sharp 720P quality for your future viewing pleasure.
- One Shot Zero- allows for a fast and easier sight-in of your scope. Plus multiple reticles to choose from.
- Classic ergonomic design, user-friendly interface and a wide field of view. Easily mountable on virtually any platform with 30 mm standard mount rings.
How to Chose the Best 1-8 power scope
Buying 1-8 power scope online can be a great experience. However, you need to know how to buy the right products and what to consider before you make your purchase.
Here are some important tips on how to buy 1-8 power scope online:
- Know what you want before you browse
- Find out if the 1-8 power scope is available for sale
- Check for the quality of the product before buying it
- Check if the 1-8 power scope is authentic and original
- Avoid buying from unverified sellers
- If there is no return policy, be careful while buying products online
- Read reviews from other customers who have used the product
- Check for any discounts or deals offered by the seller
When you are buying an 1-8 power scope online, there are some points that you must consider. These points will help you get the best 1-8 power scope for the money and ensure that the product is delivered on time. Here are a few things to keep in mind when buying a 1-8 power scope online:
Look for Price
First and foremost is the price. A product’s price should be one of the first things you consider before making a purchase. It is important to remember that many factors can affect the price of a certain item, such as shipping costs, taxes and other fees. If you are not careful enough, you may spend more on your purchase than you expected.
Consider the Budget
When buying 1-8 power scope online, it is also important to ensure that they will fit well with your lifestyle or budget if they are not necessities but still wanted in your home or office space. If you are on a tight budget, it is important to consider the product’s price and how much it will cost to ship it. Consider using sites like Amazon or eBay if you want something more affordable and in demand.
Before buying 1-8 power scope, it is important to check its reviews. There are many websites where you can find out what customers have to say about a particular product. If there are many positive reviews, then it means that the product works well and is worth buying. However, if there are negative reviews, it would be better not to buy that particular product as there may be some problems with it, and it might not meet your expectations when you receive it at home.
Check for Product Availability
If you want to buy a particular item but cannot find it anywhere except on one website, this should raise a red flag as something fishy could be happening here. It might be possible that they are selling counterfeit 1-8 power scope or stolen goods that they have purchased from someone else and now trying to sell them online at a higher price than what they originally paid for these products. In such cases, it
If you’re buying from a company with physical locations, you will typically have more payment options than buying from a third-party site. Ensure the website accepts your preferred payment method online purchasing 1-8 power scope. If you don’t see it listed on the website, ask them if they accept it before placing your order.
Pay attention to the return policy before making a purchase. Some sites offer free returns, while others only provide exchanges and no refunds. Check what type of returns policy the site has before purchasing so there aren’t any surprises later on. Returning a product may be a headache, but it’s worth doing if you run into issues with the 1-8 power scope. If the retailer doesn’t offer free returns, try contacting them before purchasing to see their return policy.
When ordering 1-8 power scope online, shipping costs should also be considered. Shipping costs can vary depending on where you live and how much weight your order has, so compare prices between different sellers before making a decision. You might save money by paying for faster shipping or extra overnight delivery but keep in mind that once an item is shipped, there’s nothing else you can do until it arrives at your doorstep (or mailbox).